Complimentary transportation, coveralls, insulated boots, and helmets included!
Please bring protective eye wear, gloves or mittens, and a credit card with you to the base camp. Sunscreen is recommended, especially for the kids! We suggest a 15%-20% guide gratuity at the guests discretion.
Things We Do
• Make safety and customer service our top priorities
• Welcome families and groups of all sizes ~ kids 6 years & under ride for FREE. Children under 4 not allowed on Zip-line.
• Provide full safety and operation instruction prior to tour
• Take all our tours up wooded trails to snowy alpine meadows with views of the Continental Divide.
• Provide a fleet of over 120 top of the line Polaris snowmobiles with hand & feet warmers
• Offer the area’s finest back country bowls full of champagne powder for High Adventure Tours, depending on rider’s experience and snow conditions.
• Allow free riding time
• Stop along the way for pristine views and photo opportunities of Colorado’s highest peaks.
• Take a break for steamy hot chocolate
• Require all employees to have a minimum certification level of first aid, CPR, and back country safety.
• Offer complimentary transportation from the local area.
• Accept all major credit cards & cash
• Require a credit card imprint for a damage deposit
• We have a 24 hour nonrefundable cancellation policy, all tours go rain, snow or shine
• White Mountain Tours is an equal opportunity provider
• Allow 15 year olds to drive a snowmobile, providing they possess and present a valid driving permit or restricted license.
• These drivers must be under the supervision of a parent or adult.
• No one under 18 can carry a passenger.
Things We Don’t Do
• Provide eye protection or gloves.
• Allow pregnant women or children under three years old to participate.
• Allow anyone under 18 to carry a passenger.
• Allow passengers on high adventure tours.
• Allow more than 2 people (adults or children) per machine.
• Allow any behavior that compromises ones safety, and the safety of others.
WE RIDE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK – SNOW OR SHINE.
*Our fleet includes top of the line Polaris 550 RMKs and Grand Touring snowmobiles.
*Complimentary insulated coveralls and boots are available, but wearing personal ski apparel is perfectly acceptable and recommended. Helmets are mandatory and provided free of charge. Ski helmets are not acceptable for snowmobiling. Bring warm gloves, goggles or sunglasses for eye protection as we do not provide these items.
*Pregnant women and children under four years old cannot participate in snowmobiling.
*Children 4, 5, and 6 are complimentary passengers with an adult driver. No more than 2 persons may ride on a snowmobile.
*A 15 year old with valid learners permit may drive a snowmobile, but no one under the age of 18 can carry a passenger.
*Pregnant women and children under seven may not zip line. Maximum weight for zip line is 260 pounds, minimum weight is 55 pounds.
*Our Zip Line is licensed by the State of Colorado and inspected to the highest standards in the industry. Zip Line guides are trained and certified in all aspects of zip line operation.
*Complimentary transportation can be provided from local hotels and condos. Ask about pickup at private homes for large groups.
Reservations are recommended for all tours. A credit card number is required to hold the space but payment is not required until check-in at tour time. We have a 24 hour non-refundable cancellation policy.
Changes to reservations (except additions) must be made at least 24 hours prior to tour or a charge of $10.00 per person will be made. At check-in, guests must present a valid credit card to be used in the event of damage.
All tours go snow or shine.
White Mountain Tours has served guests since 1990. Safety and customer service are our first priority. All guides are certified in first aid, CPR, Avalanche Training plus other medical and wilderness credentials.
White Mountain Tours reserves the right to change tour locations to achieve the best and safest riding for our customers.
* All tour participants must complete and sign a standard liability waiver.